- I first landed on the radio back in 2005, as a guest on the afternoon show on Tulip Radio. I was interviewed about a project for The Band Aid Trust.
- I did a course with Tulip Radio from 05-06. I learned the basics of interviewing, preparation and presentation.
- My solo presenting debut came in 2008, when I was offered a show on RSL Stump Radio. For a month, I presented the show 'Boston Bands Unlimited'. I interviewed bands, played unsigned music and read out emails.
- When Stump Radio turned into Endeavour FM, I presented a comedy zoo show with Daniel Doyle called 'The Doyle and Dyer Show'.
- Endeavour went online in 2009, and I presented 'The Spice Rack' for a few months, before moving back to Chichester, West Sussex
- In 2010, I built my own studio and began presenting online via Real Hit Radio and Teen FM.
- In 2011, I did a 24 hour radio marathon for Macmillan Cancer Support, raising over £360 for the charity.
- In 2012, I did an unsigned band award show across several stations, raising around £50 for charity.
- Between 2010 and 2015, I interviewed several celebrities and well known artists including including Brendan B Brown of Wheatus, Lee Brennan from 911, Phil Beer, Alan Lancaster of Status Quo, Solid HarmonIE, Sandi Thom, Phillippa Hanna and Amanda Shaw.
- In 5 years of presenting on a voluntary basis, I presented for a number of stations including Havant's Angel Radio (DAB & FM), 1Radio, Spitfire Radio, Pipeline Radio, Love Music FM and Totally 80s (FM).
- I presented syndicated show 'The Millennium Years', which was broadcast on many online radio stations across the world.
- In 2015, I founded SouthWaves Radio, a community station for Chichester, predominately specialising in speech and drama programming.
- My activities with the station have garnered attention from newspapers and reporters across the county, including articles in the 'Chichester Observer'.
- Through my work with SouthWaves Radio, I have worked with many established organisations including the Chichester Festival Theatre, Aldingbourne Trust, Worthing Churches Homeless Project, Bestof Chichester, New Theatre Royal in Portsmouth, Worthing Theatres, Chichester Cathedral, University Of Chichester and Chichester College.
- I have also produced over 200 programs over a 2 year period, working with many people.
- I can currently be found still producing, presenting and running things for SouthWaves Radio, as well as presenting 'The Pop Show for Mixcloud. It is hoped that one day I will get a paid gig either presenting or producing.